I never watch TV, OK that's not really true.  I rarely watch TV and when I do it might be Jeopardy (where I yell  my answers at the TV as if Alex Trebeck can hear me...and admit it, you do that too), Antiques Roadshow, Masterpiece Theater or some random Jean Claude Belmondo movie on  the French channel TV 5 Monde. 
Well that's all going to change.
Look what's coming to Bravo in October
Yes, you guessed it
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
(thank god I read Briton's Daily Mail online so I know about these things)
So who are these "real housewives"?
Oh I have no idea but how fun is it going to be to watch these 'housewives' as they deal with such serious issues as navigating Beverly Hills traffic as they get to their hair, nail, tan and botox appointments, coordinating their nanny's to get their children to events at different locations, organizing their busy social schedules and doing lunch.
The list of potential dramatic real life scenes is practically endless.
Here's a couple of the "Real Housewives".
Taylor Armstrong, on the left is a 'consultancy manager'.  What the hell is a 'consultancy manager', no really what kind of actual job is that? Is she a consultant?  Is she a manager? Does she actually work?
Kyle Richards is on the right.  She's Kathy Hilton's sister and yes, coke aficionado Paris Hilton's aunt, just think of the family fun!
Other 'housewives' include Camille Grammer, Kelsey's ex and former playmate, super rich Adrienne Maloof Nasir of that Maloof family, and Lisa Vanderpump-Todd former Baywatch babe married to some Brit restaurateur. (Christina, do you know her?)
At any rate it looks like it's going to be a rollicking good time, I can't wait.
So Bravo, bring it on!

Popular Posts