It's finally October!  The leaves are changing, the air is crisp, the pumpkins are out, and the cider is warm!  Bring the feeling of October inside with these awesome autumn items.  
(Pumpkin Harvest & Fall, under $10.00, Amazon.com)

Febreze has a limited edition Pumpkin Harvest & Fall scent.  If you love the odor stopping abilities of Febreze and the Pumpkin scents of October this is the perfect product for you.  Freshening up your living space has never been easier.  
(Pumpkin Spice Coffee 24 pack, $18.00 Amazon.com)

Now I've told you guys before how much I love my Keurig Brewing System, it's still a winner.  I make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc. with this bad boy and I can't image going back to a regular coffee pot.  But anyway, this Fall I'm stocking up on Fall inspired flavors to use like the Green Mountain Coffee Pumpkin Spice and Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider.
    



Bring the Fall environment inside with this beautiful Fall Bark Candle.  




Popular Posts