(WEN Pumpkin Ginger Cleanser, $34.00 ChazDean.com)
 
I'm a fan of cleansing conditioners like the WEN brand.  Now while I don't use the WEN Cleansing Conditioner every single time I wash, it's a great product especially if your hair tends to be on the dryer side.  It cleanses and conditions like a dream.  Now they have released a limited edition fall scent, Pumpkin Ginger.  Seriously, I wish you could smell it through the screen.  Every time I take a whiff, I want to turn up the bottle and take a swig.  It smells that yummy, it's like the perfect fall dessert for your hair.  I mean what dessert with the familiar flavors of pumpkin, vanilla, clove, ginger and cinnamon wouldn't taste good?!? If you love WEN you need to get this limited edition scent because, yes, ladies it's that serious!  

Popular Posts