You guys know that I have an Instyler that I love dearly.  I've been using it ever since that video I did way back on my YouTube channel, I have to admit that I do not use flat irons or curling irons frequently on my hair but when I do that's usually the first item I reach for since it smooths and curls all in one.  Anyway, I was invited to try out the TopStyler by Instyler.  So what I did was the very first time I went to try it out I decided to film it.  I think that's when you get the best and most honest review.  I'm sure you want to see all the issues and things I ran into while I was trying it out.  Once you've mastered a product it's simple to do a video because you've mastered it, viewers want to see the issues, am I right?  





Well I actually did not run into too many issues with this product.  I've been making finger roll curls for sometime now so that part was easy for me.  It was securing the C-Shell clip that gave me a few issues.  In the video you will see me making faces because I'm not quite sure the C-Shell clip is placed correctly.  Also, it's worth it to noted that if the C-Shell clip is touching your ear you might want to replace it because the outside on the C-Shell clip does feel hot.  At first, it felt warm so I left it alone but after a few seconds the warm feeling gets hot.  


After removing the C-Shell clips and seeing the curls, I'm in love.  This is an awesome product to help boost a mid-week roller set and give it some new life.  A+ and I bet I'll be using this product more so than my Instyler because I feel as though it's less heat, but to be sure next time I'll use a heat protectant of some sorts.  

Popular Posts