The colder months have a way of sucking all the moisture right out of everything that goes outside.  I'm sure you guys are keeping your hair moisturized, sealed, and tucked away but what about your skin?  Since I'm so bundled up sometimes I contemplate skipping body lotion and oils all together in an effort to save time, but really it does nothing but lead to dry itchy skin.  So I'm being 100x better about keeping the skin on my body thoroughly moisturized with these awesome products.


SpaRituals Infinitely Loving Oil, ($20.00 amazon.com) a massage therapy blend of Chinese Jasmine extract and essential oil energizes the heart chakra. This massage oil for body, hands and feet conditions the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and glowing.  Plus the scent is lovely and relaxing.


St. Ives Naturally Smooth Body Lotion (available at your local drugstore) features a natural, fruit-derived AHA complex, the dual-action, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to provide intense hydration while a multi-fruit blend with alpha hydroxies gently exfoliates skin by promoting cell turnover.  So this winter you can work on getting amazing skin that you can show off this summer!


Bio Oil ($15.00 amazon.com) is a speciality oil that is supposed to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and wrinkles. I've been using the Bio Oil to reduce the appearance of stretch marks with no luck, but I do like the way it seals in moisture in my skin.  It's a bit pricey but for some reason I really like this oil.  When I use it my skin just feels softer and more moisturized than when I use a baby oil type product.

Popular Posts