Deep Conditioning is the one hair care ritual that I never ever skimp on.  You might catch me using a little too much heat, not sleeping on satin or silk, skipping my roller sets, or even forgetting to do my Jamaican Black Castor Oil scalp massages, but skip my weekly deep conditioning sessions?  NEVER!


Deep conditioning is more important during this time of year than any other for me because my hair gets super dry during the winter months and I feel like deep conditioning restores the moisture to my hair on a deep level than just moisturizing with a leave-in type of product.  


Check out a few of my favorite deep conditioners of all time! 




1. Miss Keys 10 en 1 Conditioner, (under $10).  This was the very first dominican hair care product I ever used and I love it.  The scent is amazing, the slip is great, and I love the way my hair feels after every single use.  Other great Dominican conditioners I've tried and love are Silicon Mix Hair Treatment and Universal La Bomba Deep Treatment 





2.  Creme of Nature Professional Nourishing & Strengthening Treatment (about $10.00) is the one conditioner I turn to if my hair ever feels hard or needs extra TLC.  This is one product that delivers instant gratification, as soon as I apply this to my hair, my hair feels better.  This is the conditioner I always use after henna treatments because my hair can be especially unruly after henna.  I always keep at least one extra tub in my beauty closet!  



3. Inova Professional Silk Keratin The Miracle Mask (about $50) is a pretty pricy product but it delivers just enough protein for my protein sensitive hair.  It is formulated with avocado oil, keratin protein, silk protein, and white carnation oil that works together to moisturize and strengthen your hair.  I use this conditioner when I feel like my hair could use a hit of protein.  This conditioner smells really good and comes in a large bag style container and you get 17.6 oz. for your 50 bucks so it's well worth it.  

All of these conditioners plus more can be found at our Amazon Storefront

Popular Posts