Technologically advanced Samy Icing Shampoo and Moisturizer feature a two-chamber dispensing system for optimum product preservation. Featuring plant cell botanicals and lush ingredients including chamomile, yarrow, sage, white birch and witch hazel to cleanse, revitalize, strengthen and condition the hair and scalp. Sulfate, salt and preservative free, Icing can be used with Keratin and color treated hair.


There is nothing I like more than a brand new innovative beauty product.  After testing the shampoo and conditioner, I have to say I really like these two products.  I was pleasantly surprised too because Samy is not a brand that I've really experimented with.  


First off, the two-chamber dispensing system is pretty cool.  I've heard of it with skin care products, but now it's featured in a hair care product.  I was expecting a foam type of shampoo but Samy Professional Icing Continuous Spray Shampoo is very creamy.  The lather can only be described as a creamy thick lather, which I loved.  It smells great and it's not stripping at all.  There is no sulfates or salts always makes my hair happy.  The Samy Professional Icing Continuous Spray Moisturizer is a great conditioner that provides lots of slip and also smells great.  The conditioner is not the type of conditioner where you have to leave it on to see results.  As soon as you apply the Spray Moisturizer (which is basically conditioner) it makes you hair softer and easy to detangle right away.  Baring in mind that this is an 'instant' conditioner, I would still use a deep conditioner afterwards because I do that anyway regardless of what shampoo/conditioner set I use.    


Secondly, it's environmentally friendly.  Two-chamber dispensing system inside Icing Shampoo and Moisturizer keeps the product ingredients separate from the propellant. This system also prevents the propellant from being released into the atmosphere.  Contains fresh (not aged or synthetic) extracts, unlike conventional bottled shampoos or conditioners where contact with air can degrade fresh plant extracts.


**product received for review ... see full disclosure here**

Popular Posts