I'm a big fan of Disney Couture but since I look rather young I steer clear of 'young' looking t-shirts, meaning things with characters on them.  Even though, the Disney Couture line is not super youthful looking, Disney characters + a young face leads people to underestimate my age and it's annoying.  Anyway, I've found a new way to sport the Disney Couture line - through the jewelry.


Here are some of my favorite pieces:





"Believing Is Only The Beginning" Gold-Tone Locket ($50.00) This quote is just awesome and inspiring.  





Disney Couture Enamel Leaves And Floral Charm Bracelet ($90) is another cute bracelet featuring a tiny little ladybug (they are good luck!) and Tinker Bell!  


Then who doesn't love Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland? Now you can show off your love with this Disney Couture by Tom Binns "Alice in Wonderland" Cheshire Cat Necklace, ($70). The unusual gold-toned pendant is made in the shape of the Cheshire Cat's devilish smile--just the smile--with an etched zigzag design representing his wicked teeth.

Popular Posts